GIO-PE considers all possible well architectures that could be used, given specific reservoir and geomechanical parameters. GIO-PE can work together with the client operators D&C department to develop a suitable philosophy and design, that can provide significant improvements in drilling pattern, well orientation, development well spacing and optimal completion design.
From simple vertical perforated wells, to complex multi-lateral multi-fracture horizontal wellbores, understanding the reservoir and wellbore interaction is crucial to providing specific drainage shapes and optimized field production and application of enhanced recovery (EOR/IOR) techniques.
GIO-PE is able to recommend optimized well stimulation treatments for productivity enhancement, as we have competency in both production chemicals and engineering. GIO-PE understands that different reservoirs require different techniques to enhance productivity and our personnel specialize in designing solutions that are optimized for each reservoir.
GIO-PE works world-wide with all major service providers, to ensure proper implementation of production enhancement techniques that provide optimized inflow performance from the reservoir to the wellbore. It is only from effective project management that potentially large-scale savings that are compounded over the remaining life of the well.
Matching appropriate drilling, stimulation and drainage patterns to an optimized reservoir management strategy can significantly increase ultimate recovery, reserves and cashflow. It is important that when looking to optimize well performance that operators consider a number of candidates and ultimately, start to look at an optimised field and reservoir management strategy as the optimum way to maximize, sustainable field performance.
• Reservoir simulations and sensitivity analyses
• Log and core data analysis, interpretation and reporting
• Data up-scaling for simulation studies
• Log interpretation for geomechanical rock properties
• Construction and calibration of in-situ stress model
• Well simulation and performance modelling
• Reservoir Simulation
• Well Simulation & Performance Assessment
• Post-production performance modelling
• Well Testing: Production, Analyses and Simulation
• In place reserves determination
• Future production performance forecasting
• FDP analyses and recommendations
UK +44 7799 382 371
US +1 720 236 3227